Getting to know me

I thought it would be fun to share a few (well, 11 to be exact,11 is my lucky number) tidbits about myself. Do me a favor and share 3 fun tidbits about yourself in the comments below! One lucky winner will receive  a fabulous goodie from the ace & bear store!!

1. I read romance novels, mostly young adult.
  2. I will eat potatoes in any form.
  3. I rarely wear makeup.
  4. I do not like wearing socks.
  5. I eat frosting straight out of the container.
  6. I wish I had gone to an SEC college.
  7. I can’t swim under water without holding my nose.
  8. I love watches and feel naked if I am not wearing one. When I was in high school I wore two… one on each wrist.
  9. Faber-Castell and Sharpies are my go to pens.
  10. I can’t go into Staples without buying new post it notes or pens.
  11. I straighten the books at Barnes and Noble. Sometimes I even alphabetize entire sections. I can’t help myself.

liv wilson

9 thoughts on “Getting to know me

1. ADurbin says:

1. I was on the weightlifting team in high school.
    2. I hate cold weather. Not dislike. Hate it.
    3. I love people. I’m awkward at meeting new people, but LOVE getting to know them after the initial introductions because I believe everyone has a story!

Liked by 1 person

2. Shawna Schmitz says:

1. I have a mole in the exact same spot as my mother and my daughter.

2. Nothing makes me happier than being on/in water when it’s summer. I am totally solar powered.

3. I have to sleep with one foot out of the covers at all times or else I feel I am burning up.

3. Laurie Sharp says:

1. I am a Whovian (Dr. Who fan)
    2. I have recently become addicted to Jamberry Nail Wraps
    3. I met my husband in the Million Dollar Band at Alabama.

4. Sarah says:

1 — I’m an unashamed hoarder of all things crafty (yarn, fabric, assorted pens/markers/pencils/crayons, glitter, paper, etc)
    2 — I can accurately type 90+ words a minute. Recorded at 96 wpm in 7th grade.
    3 — I have my own words and definitions for things than I probably should.

5. Lynn Shipley says:

1. I have to sleep with the fan on, even in the dead of winter.

2. I love send snail mail!

3. I love to play the original Nintendo (8bit games) with my kids.

6. April Charles says:

1) I freak out when I hear someone chewing gum.

2) I really want to be a runner, but I hate running

3) Unfortunately I laugh in awkward situations… Especially when someone falls

7. Laura Hubbard says:

1. I am an only child of an only child with an only child.
    2. I had never seen the movie Frozen until tonight (which, I think, is proof that my only child is a boy and not a girl). 🙂
    3. My very favorite food is Publix yellow cake with buttercream frosting.

8. April Langley says:

1. I am an only child, middle child, and youngest. I’m not the oldest.
    2. I’ve lived in Alabama and Florida twice.
    3. I’m a huge Braves fan and Chipper Jones will always be my favorite player.